5 Simple Holiday Party Tips
Avoiding embarrassing party moments!! The holidays are upon us, and everyone has at least ONE party to go to. Be on your best party behavior and make a fabulous impression by following a few simple tips:
- We all know, but sometimes need a reminder: don’t drink and drive!
- Avoid ugly red wine stains on your mouth and teeth by bringing a pack of WineStraws with you wherever you go.
- Bring a Tide Stick or Shout wipes, too, and be prepared to get red wine stains out of your clothes.
- Always bring your hostess something cool (see number 2 above: it makes a wonderful gift, paired with a nice bottle of red.
- Don’t be afraid to consult with a friend about what to wear…. sometimes holidays bring out the inner fashion faux pas (Christmas tree earrings, light bulb necklace, need I say more?)